Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Library time. I took Henry to the library to pick out books for the first time. We also went to their story hour geared towards babies. He had a great time and loved the part where we played with lightweight scarves the best.
2. Motivation. One of my friends who lives in a different state is my long distance workout buddy. We check up on each other every few days and she is very motivating.
3. Dog lunchbox. Last Saturday I went to IKEA (my favorite store ever) and my Mom bought Henry this cute dog lunchbox.
4. Fun fabric. I bought this fabric for “the baby” before Henry was born but I didn’t want to use it till I had some super special project. I finally came up with a project worthy of this cute fabric and I’m excited to get started on it.
5. God’s goodness. God is good! How can I not smile when he puts joy in my heart. 🙂
So what made you smile this week?