Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Rocks – I found this little pile of rocks in the bottom of my washing machine. Apparently Henry has figured out that you can put things in your pockets and carry them around.
2. Handmade gift – A sweet lady at church made this quilt for Lily.
3. Picturesque landscape – One morning when I was driving to work I saw a lady getting out of her car with her camera. Three horses had come up to the fence and the rising sun was creating a golden glow in the fog behind them. I bet she got some pretty pictures!
4. Water – So simple and yet so fun for a 2 year old.
5. Warm weather – It’s time to put away those sweaters and dig out the shorts. Warm weather is here!
At 2 years old Henry weighed in at 29 lbs 8 oz (82nd percentile) and measured 37″ (97th percentile). He is wearing 2T clothes and sporting a size 7 shoe. It looks like he is tanking up for a growth spurt so … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Sleeping through the night – Lily slept through the night for the first time last night!! Ok, so maybe some people wouldn’t think that 9 pm – 4:30 am … Continue reading →
It is still February so it’s not too late to share a few Valentine’s day pictures with you, right? I had started a tradition of dressing Henry up and taking pictures of him on Valentine’s day so of course I … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Stephen’s job – So I don’t think that I’ve told you guys yet, but Stephen started a new job back in August. It is a video production job and … Continue reading →
I had thought about doing an 18 month update on Henry but that never happened. So…..this is his 18-21 month update. 🙂 At 18 months Henry weighed in at 26 lbs 2 oz (76th percentile) and measured 33″ (85th percentile). … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Touch A Truck – Last weekend I took Henry to the touch a truck event downtown. They had a variety of public service vehicles, construction equipment and a few … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Strawberries – Hooray for strawberry season!! 2. New grass – The grass seeds Stephen put out have sprouted and some of the bare spots are looking green. Now if … Continue reading →