Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Rocks – I found this little pile of rocks in the bottom of my washing machine. Apparently Henry has figured out that you can put things in your pockets and carry them around.
2. Handmade gift – A sweet lady at church made this quilt for Lily.
3. Picturesque landscape – One morning when I was driving to work I saw a lady getting out of her car with her camera. Three horses had come up to the fence and the rising sun was creating a golden glow in the fog behind them. I bet she got some pretty pictures!
4. Water – So simple and yet so fun for a 2 year old.
5. Warm weather – It’s time to put away those sweaters and dig out the shorts. Warm weather is here!
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Sleeping through the night – Lily slept through the night for the first time last night!! Ok, so maybe some people wouldn’t think that 9 pm – 4:30 am … Continue reading →
Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We hope that you enjoy this special time with friends and family. I am looking forward to the candlelight service at church tonight. It should be a wonderful time of … Continue reading →
When we were at my parents house for Thanksgiving we went to the North Carolina Transportation Museum. Right now Henry is CRAZY about cars, trucks and trains so this place was perfect for him! The museum is housed in an … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Stephen’s job – So I don’t think that I’ve told you guys yet, but Stephen started a new job back in August. It is a video production job and … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Touch A Truck – Last weekend I took Henry to the touch a truck event downtown. They had a variety of public service vehicles, construction equipment and a few … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Strawberries – Hooray for strawberry season!! 2. New grass – The grass seeds Stephen put out have sprouted and some of the bare spots are looking green. Now if … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. I’m an aunt! – My brother and his wife had their daughter this week. We were thrilled to meet her and are so happy that she is healthy and … Continue reading →
The chickens recently turned seven weeks old and Stephen decided they were big enough to leave the security of the chicken tractor and venture out into the real world. Because our back yard is fenced in we are able to … Continue reading →