Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Answered prayer. A friend of mine was looking for a new place to rent and God provided her family with a place that is better than they ever dreamed of getting!
2. Strawberries. Hooray for strawberry season! I could eat these everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. Playing outside. Henry loves to go outside and now he is starting to enjoy his swing.
4. Fun containers. A friend gave me these Baby Bullet food containers as a shower gift and I think they are so cute! I also like that you can turn the dial to the date that you made the food, that’s one less thing I have to try and remember.
5. Baby shoes. I just love these little shoes!!
So what made you smile this week?
With you on the fruit! Not in season yet here in MI but the ones I get from Cali are tasting better.
Well What made me smile?
1. Starbucks Frappuccino’s You can buy in the store! a must have with my breakfast!
2. Church yard sales! Where we found a brand new phone for 50cents!!! Thanks for the invite emma x
3. Spray on tan ( Haha ) Yeah i have not gone out in the sun for a long time yet this summer and my legs were WHITE! ohmy.. But i Found a great spray tan you can do at home! and it don’t leave you feeling all sticky!!!!!
4. My friend from china ( who use to live here ) is coming home in July with her new baby and i can’t wait to meet him!
5. My husbands coworker zeek who invited us over dinner and conversation! the food was yummmmy!
Hope we can do dinner again soon emma!!:) You make the BEST spaghetti !!! 🙂