Sorry for my recent absence. I have some really good excuses for not blogging! Like…..I just didn’t feel like it….I was on vacation….Henry is sick….I lost the cable for my camera….. Never fear though, I am all out of excuses and will do my best to get you caught up with what has been going on around here the last few weeks.
Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Vacation – Who doesn’t enjoy a break from the day to day routine?
2. Sewing machine – I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new machine! It’s not super fancy but it has what I need and is way better than my old machine.
3. Hamburgers – We finally cooked something using the new fire pit. Yummy!
4. Morning greetings – My day always starts out great when I am greeted by this little guy with a smile on his face.
5. Camera – I am thankful to have a camera to capture all of those little moments I know I would otherwise forget.
So what made you smile this week?