Here are five things that made Henry smile this week.
1. Park – We went to the park and I ran, crawled, climbed, slid, swung, dug and explored to my hearts content.
2. Working in the yard – Grandma bought me some yard tools. Now I can help Daddy!
3. Big chairs – The taller I grow the higher I can climb! I have discovered that I can climb into this big rocking chair and it is my favorite place to sit and read a book.
4. Big trucks – A really big truck stopped in front of our house this week. It had a big claw that it used to pick up branches and was very loud. Doesn’t get much better than that!
5. Cookies – Grandma brought some amazing cookies to our house. They are animal crackers covered in white fudge and sprinkles!! I know that Mom keeps them in the pantry and I beg for them ALL day long.
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!