Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Baby sunglasses – He he! Aren’t these little sunglasses the cutest!
2. Finished taxes – Ever since we started our business last summer I had been dreading trying to figure out taxes. It is SO confusing and it took me a few days to make my way through all of the forms. What a relief to finally have that task completed!
3. Flexible schedule – Being able to plan your day is the biggest perk to being self employed. I’m thankful for the flexibility Stephen has to work around some things in our personal schedule.
4. Growing blog – I’m excited to see this little ol’ blog of mine start to grow. 🙂 Eeek!….just look at this chart showing my views for each month. I want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my posts. It really means a lot to have you join me here in my little corner of the internet.
5. New opportunity – The two sister companies that I used to work at before I had Henry want me to head up their email and social media marketing campaigns. If you had asked me 2 years ago if I wanted that job I would have laughed and said no way. But now it sounds like fun to write up little blurbs and post pictures on Facebook. Isn’t it funny how things change?
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!