Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Rocks – I found this little pile of rocks in the bottom of my washing machine. Apparently Henry has figured out that you can put things in your pockets and carry them around.
2. Handmade gift – A sweet lady at church made this quilt for Lily.
3. Picturesque landscape – One morning when I was driving to work I saw a lady getting out of her car with her camera. Three horses had come up to the fence and the rising sun was creating a golden glow in the fog behind them. I bet she got some pretty pictures!
4. Water – So simple and yet so fun for a 2 year old.
5. Warm weather – It’s time to put away those sweaters and dig out the shorts. Warm weather is here!
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Sleeping through the night – Lily slept through the night for the first time last night!! Ok, so maybe some people wouldn’t think that 9 pm – 4:30 am … Continue reading →
It is still February so it’s not too late to share a few Valentine’s day pictures with you, right? I had started a tradition of dressing Henry up and taking pictures of him on Valentine’s day so of course I … Continue reading →
Hello again!! Sorry I’ve been a bit MIA lately. It’s hard to believe that I haven’t really been on here since Thanksgiving. Between Henry’s never ending cold, three ear infections, Henry’s birthday party, Christmas, the flu, computer hard drive crash, … Continue reading →
Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We hope that you enjoy this special time with friends and family. I am looking forward to the candlelight service at church tonight. It should be a wonderful time of … Continue reading →
When we were at my parents house for Thanksgiving we went to the North Carolina Transportation Museum. Right now Henry is CRAZY about cars, trucks and trains so this place was perfect for him! The museum is housed in an … Continue reading →
Yes, I know that it is December and it seems a little odd to be talking about leaves. But around here there are still a few leaves clinging to the trees and lots of people have piles of leaves out by … Continue reading →
We have had some interesting fall weather this year. It was hot and sweaty one weekend and snowing the next! What!! It is way to early for snow in South Carolina! But for the most part it has been crisp … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Stephen’s job – So I don’t think that I’ve told you guys yet, but Stephen started a new job back in August. It is a video production job and … Continue reading →