Lets pretend we can travel back in time to when Henry was one month old. We are so close to the beginning I figured it would be ok to play a little catch up. 🙂
Henry, at one month you…
- Are starting to loose some of your dark hair on the top of your head and have gray eyes.
- Are long and skinny (9lb 15 oz (51 percentile) & 23 1/4″ (>99 percentile)). You are starting to grow out of newborn pajamas and onsies because you are long but you still don’t fill out newborn paint waists.
- Love to eat. It doesn’t matter if the food is from Mom or a bottle or if it is hot or cold.
- Like to sleep with your headed turned to the left and can go for 4-5 hours between feedings at night.
- Make cute little grunting noises when you try to wake up in the morning.
- Hate baths, diaper changes and clothing changes!