Here are five things that made me smile this week. (Sorry no interesting pictures this time around. I’ve been busy.)
1. It’s not broken. My Mom had an accident at work and the first doctor she saw told her she had broken her hand. Thankfully the second doctor she saw said it wasn’t broken. Not only would it not be fun to have a broken hand but it would have been a real bummer to have your arm in a cast when you go on your summer vacation to the beach.
2. Ice cream. Mmmmmm…..nothing says summer to me like a bowl of ice cream on a hot afternoon.
3. Our porch. Henry and I often enjoy going out on the screened in porch to play. It’s nice and shady and mosquito free.
4. Completed project. I am a list maker and it drives me crazy when I am working on a big project that I can’t cross off my list. I finished a project this week that I had been working on for several weeks and it felt so good to finally put it behind me.
5. Movie night. So often when I put Henry to bed for the night I run around the house trying to get everything done that didn’t get done during the day. Sometimes I convince myself that it is ok to leave the kitchen a mess and just relax. Last night was on of those lazy nights and Stephen and I enjoyed watching a movie.
So what made you smile this week?