Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Family – It was good to spend time with those I hold dear.
2. Doorbell – We have had a doorbell but it has never worked in the 5 1/2 years we have lived in this house. Stephen decided to fiddle around with it and it works just fine now that it is wired correctly. So come on over and ring my doorbell!
3. New blog design – I’ve been tired of my blog design for a few months now so I decided to change it up a little bit. What do you think? I remember being so frustrated when I was working on the old design because I couldn’t create on the computer screen what I was picturing in my head. Now that I’ve learned a few more computer tricks I think it turned out much better and was certainly much easier this time.
4. Hot chocolate – I’m on a kick right now and I have been drinking it every evening.
5. Simple entertainment – Henry was thrilled that this big dump truck was in our driveway. He jabbered and pointed and squealed and banged on the front door the entire time it was here.
So what made you smile this week?