Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Birthday wishes. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, I had a great day.
2. Funny picture. This is one of the pictures from Henry’s nine month photo shoot and it makes me think of a Scobby Doo cartoon. I can see his feet spinning as he is running away from some monster.
3. Sewing “toys”. This week I got a giant plastic cutting mat and a rotary cutter. I thought it was great fun to cut out my fabric with my new toys.
4. Fire pit. We got a new fancy fire pit with a built in cooking surface that can swivel out of the way. Now we just need some cooler weather so we can sit around the fire without burning up.
5. Owl security blanket. So this is what I made with the fabric that I showed you last week. Seeing Henry smile and cuddle up to his soft owl put a smile on my face.
So what made you smile this week?