At one month you……
- Are long and skinny (21.75″ long (87th percentile), 8.4 lbs (28th percentile), 14.5″ head circumference (71st percentile).
- Are still wearing newborn clothes and diapers but the sleeves and pant legs are getting too short.
- Have dark hair and dark grey eyes. The little tuft of hair that sticks up by your cowlick makes me smile.
- Have your Dad’s eyes and your Mom’s nose and chin.
- Sleep with your head turned to the left too often because the doctor says you have a flat spot.
- Have long fingers, long arms, long feet and long toes.
- Have a swirly belly button that reminds me of a cinnamon roll.
- Will only eat when you want to and there is no convincing you otherwise.
- Don’t like to nurse for comfort or when you are tired but you sure do love your paci!
- Love to be swaddled with your hand up by your face.
- Are a very sleepy baby!! You will sleep anywhere and through anything which is great because your brother is rarely quiet.
- Seem to have your days and nights figured out and will only wake up once or twice to eat.
I can’t wait to get to know you more sweet girl!
Let’s get together!