Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Rocks – I found this little pile of rocks in the bottom of my washing machine. Apparently Henry has figured out that you can put things in your pockets and carry them around.
2. Handmade gift – A sweet lady at church made this quilt for Lily.
3. Picturesque landscape – One morning when I was driving to work I saw a lady getting out of her car with her camera. Three horses had come up to the fence and the rising sun was creating a golden glow in the fog behind them. I bet she got some pretty pictures!
4. Water – So simple and yet so fun for a 2 year old.
5. Warm weather – It’s time to put away those sweaters and dig out the shorts. Warm weather is here!
Lily, At one month you…… Are long and skinny (21.75″ long (87th percentile), 8.4 lbs (28th percentile), 14.5″ head circumference (71st percentile). Are still wearing newborn clothes and diapers but the sleeves and pant legs are getting too short. Have dark hair … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Sleeping through the night – Lily slept through the night for the first time last night!! Ok, so maybe some people wouldn’t think that 9 pm – 4:30 am … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Stephen’s job – So I don’t think that I’ve told you guys yet, but Stephen started a new job back in August. It is a video production job and … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Touch A Truck – Last weekend I took Henry to the touch a truck event downtown. They had a variety of public service vehicles, construction equipment and a few … Continue reading →
Henry’s first hair cut went really really well! We were in and out in 10 minutes flat without any drama (insert big sigh of relief here). In looking at these before and after pictures you may wonder why in the … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Strawberries – Hooray for strawberry season!! 2. New grass – The grass seeds Stephen put out have sprouted and some of the bare spots are looking green. Now if … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. I’m an aunt! – My brother and his wife had their daughter this week. We were thrilled to meet her and are so happy that she is healthy and … Continue reading →