Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Rocks – I found this little pile of rocks in the bottom of my washing machine. Apparently Henry has figured out that you can put things in your pockets and carry them around.
2. Handmade gift – A sweet lady at church made this quilt for Lily.
3. Picturesque landscape – One morning when I was driving to work I saw a lady getting out of her car with her camera. Three horses had come up to the fence and the rising sun was creating a golden glow in the fog behind them. I bet she got some pretty pictures!
4. Water – So simple and yet so fun for a 2 year old.
5. Warm weather – It’s time to put away those sweaters and dig out the shorts. Warm weather is here!
Lily, At one month you…… Are long and skinny (21.75″ long (87th percentile), 8.4 lbs (28th percentile), 14.5″ head circumference (71st percentile). Are still wearing newborn clothes and diapers but the sleeves and pant legs are getting too short. Have dark hair … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Sleeping through the night – Lily slept through the night for the first time last night!! Ok, so maybe some people wouldn’t think that 9 pm – 4:30 am … Continue reading →
Hello again!! Sorry I’ve been a bit MIA lately. It’s hard to believe that I haven’t really been on here since Thanksgiving. Between Henry’s never ending cold, three ear infections, Henry’s birthday party, Christmas, the flu, computer hard drive crash, … Continue reading →