Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Birds nest – Stephen found this nest filled with baby birds in our hedge. I am always amazed by birds nests. I think it is incredible that they can weave together a nest without hands. The birds aren’t too cute at the moment but they will be soon!
2. New computer – I got a new work computer and absolutely love it! It was quite the ordeal trying to work on different computers just to do invoicing. One computer at home couldn’t open excel documents or print and the other computer couldn’t run the accounting software.
3. Messy face – Someone loves ravioli.
4. Snail mail – I received a sweet card from my Aunt this week! It is so fun to open the mailbox and find something other than junk mail.
5. Ice cream – With temperatures pushing 80 it is time for ice cream again! I don’t think I have bought any since Henry’s birthday back in December.
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!