My blog is undergoing a much needed makeover. I’ve never really liked how the blog looked but just haven’t had the time to change it. It is still a work in progress but I think I’m off to a good start. For those of you who read my posts through your email rather than going directly to my site here is a little preview of some of the things I changed.
Up above you’ll see my snazy new header. That is supposed to be a sun but Stephen thought it was just a smily face. What do you think?
If you click on the various buttons you can:
– Send me an email. I’ll try not to let it get lost in my inbox. 🙂
– Follow me on Pinterest and check out my boards filled with good ideas and inspiration from around the web. It is scary how many pins I collected in 3.5 months time!
– Follow this blog on BlogLovin. Once I had a handful of blogs that I was following by email I decided to switch over to this site. I think it is easier to have all of the posts from all of the various blogs gathered together on one site rather than having a bunch of emails cluttering up my inbox.
– Subscribe to my YouTube channel. I only have one video up right now but I have plenty more footage to post. However, my highly paid video editor (a.k.a Stephen) is sitting on a backlog of kayaking footage so I don’t think it will be any time soon.
– Subscribe to my RSS feed if that is you usual mode of keeping up with blogs.
Well I guess that is it for now. I should probably get back to doing something more useful with my time…..like laundry.