Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Pie. Stephen bought huge, juicy peaches from a road side stand. Since the last peaches we had were turned into baby food I decided these were going to be made into a pie for the adults in the house.
2. Peace. I had been praying about a situation and although God did not give the answer I originally wanted I have a sense of peace about it.
3. Jogging stroller. I have a new stroller to add to my collection. They are kind of like shoes……you need a different one for each situation, right?! Ok, so maybe I don’t need four strollers. I plan to get rid of two of them and Stephen would like to me get rid of this one. I bought it used and the noisy wheel drives Stephen crazy. I don’t care about the noise. I’m just happy to get out of the house and jog around the neighborhood.
4. Borrowing. I am so thankful for a friend who lets me borrow baby clothes. I couldn’t imagine having to buy all new clothes every few months.
5. Nap time. Henry has been doing so well at going down for naps without a fight. He has also been taking slightly longer naps. I thoroughly enjoy the quite time in which to get something done around the house!
So what made you smile this week?