Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Getting caught up. I have finished posted all of my backlog of family pictures this week!
2. Productive day. Most days I feel that I’m running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I can’t seem to get much done. But this week I had one day that was super productive and I checked a lot of items off my to-do list. I of course followed that day up with a totally unproductive day. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.
3. Free Saturday. I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Stephen usually works every Saturday but he decided to take this one off. He is not going paddling, we don’t have any out of town guest and it’s not a holiday……he is just going to bum around with me and Henry.
4. Sewing. This week I’m working on a sewing project for my Aunt. I love how liberating sewing is. You can make things exactly the way you want them.
5. Home grown spuds. Thanks to all the rain this summer our garden has been really lame. Stephen harvested just barely enough potatoes to make mashed potatoes tonight. It may not have been much but it is rewarding to enjoy the fruits of your labors.
So what made you smile this week?
I was pondering what made me smile this week. Lots of stuff! Tomatoes off our plants, our very first EVER bell pepper that looks like it will actually be edible, friends over for dinner and great fellowship, finally getting to sew something . . . isn’t it great to be so blessed!
God is good! Thanks for stopping by and for sharing. 🙂