Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Gingerbread houses – We built ginger bread houses out of graham crackers at my cousins birthday party. It has been a long time since I have done that! Henry did his best to eat every graham cracker in sight while the rest of us decorated our houses. Can you guess which one is mine?
2. Fixed pipe- Our water bill was double the last two months and we finally found the leak in our pipe out front. Stephen decided we should just replace the whole thing so he had some friends help him dig up the rest of the line. I’m glad our front yard doesn’t look like this any more!
3. Family – Stephen’s parent were able to come down and visit for a few days. It was nice to see them again!
4. New toys – Henry received a few new toys from Stephen’s parents. He loves to ride on the car and always pushes the button that make an engine revving sound. But, the elephant you see in the background terrifies him. It blows little plastic balls out of it’s truck and that sends Henry running away.
5. New goals – Did you come up with some goals for the new year? I have a few and I think it is exciting to work on making dreams come true.
So what made you smile this week?
New students in my kung fu class; my boss’s good mood; lunch with a friend who’s finally back in the country – the joy in my week. And I love the name of your blog.
Thanks! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to share the things that brought you joy. Hope you have a great weekend!