Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Friday – Things have been a bit crazy at work the last few weeks and I’ve been putting in extra hours at home to try and keep up. I’m glad the weekend is here!
2. Bubbles – Henry finally learned how to blow bubbles! He was so proud of himself and wanted to try every single wand. When he got tired of blowing bubbles we added the next best thing……water!
3. Sitting Up – Lily sat in the Bumbo seat for the first time today. She really enjoyed sitting on the porch and watching Henry play.
4. Green Grass – I can’t resist going barefoot in the cool, soft, green grass. The feeling instantly brings back memories of summer as a child.
5. Little Tomatoes – I spy something growing in our garden…..
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!