Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Friday – Things have been a bit crazy at work the last few weeks and I’ve been putting in extra hours at home to try and keep up. I’m glad the weekend is here!
2. Bubbles – Henry finally learned how to blow bubbles! He was so proud of himself and wanted to try every single wand. When he got tired of blowing bubbles we added the next best thing……water!
3. Sitting Up – Lily sat in the Bumbo seat for the first time today. She really enjoyed sitting on the porch and watching Henry play.
4. Green Grass – I can’t resist going barefoot in the cool, soft, green grass. The feeling instantly brings back memories of summer as a child.
5. Little Tomatoes – I spy something growing in our garden…..
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!
Baby #2, Henry, Life, Odds 'n Ends
baby, bubbles, bumbo, family, friday, fun, garden, motherhood, photography, play, smile, toddler
Henry, At six months you…. Have thin hair with several new weird bald spots thanks to all of your sleeping positions. With the bald spots on either side of the top of your head it looks like you have a …
13 lb 15 oz, 3-6 month clothes, 6 month old, action song, bald spot, bathtub, board, bumbo, cat nap, crib, cup, deep and wide, drink, eat, fohawk, formula, hear, highchair, incy wincy spider, laugh, my god is so big, naps, nursing, Patty Cake, roll over, see, sign language, sippy cup, sit up, six month old, skinny, sleep, smile, solid food, solids, splash, stand up, straw, supplement, sweet potatoes, teething, tickle, touch, tummy time, walker
Here are five things that made me smile this week. The weather. We have had beautiful weather this week!! The sun has been shining and it has been in the mid to upper 70’s. We enjoyed sitting out on the …
band, borrow, bumbo, cartoons, clean, cook, family, fine arts competition, first place, friend, high school, phone, pickles, sit up, smile, sunshine, weather