Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Rocks – I found this little pile of rocks in the bottom of my washing machine. Apparently Henry has figured out that you can put things in your pockets and carry them around.
2. Handmade gift – A sweet lady at church made this quilt for Lily.
3. Picturesque landscape – One morning when I was driving to work I saw a lady getting out of her car with her camera. Three horses had come up to the fence and the rising sun was creating a golden glow in the fog behind them. I bet she got some pretty pictures!
4. Water – So simple and yet so fun for a 2 year old.
5. Warm weather – It’s time to put away those sweaters and dig out the shorts. Warm weather is here!
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Sleeping through the night – Lily slept through the night for the first time last night!! Ok, so maybe some people wouldn’t think that 9 pm – 4:30 am … Continue reading →
Yes, I know that it is December and it seems a little odd to be talking about leaves. But around here there are still a few leaves clinging to the trees and lots of people have piles of leaves out by … Continue reading →
We just completed the second page in Henry’s Thanksgiving keepsake book. In case you were wondering, cars made the list of things he was thankful for this year. 🙂 To make your own keepsake book click HERE. Are you looking … Continue reading →
We have had some interesting fall weather this year. It was hot and sweaty one weekend and snowing the next! What!! It is way to early for snow in South Carolina! But for the most part it has been crisp … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Stephen’s job – So I don’t think that I’ve told you guys yet, but Stephen started a new job back in August. It is a video production job and … Continue reading →
Fall weather has just started to blow in around here but I did manage to squeeze in one final summer activity last week. I pulled out Henry’s water bin and decided it was time for some new objects to play … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Touch A Truck – Last weekend I took Henry to the touch a truck event downtown. They had a variety of public service vehicles, construction equipment and a few … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Strawberries – Hooray for strawberry season!! 2. New grass – The grass seeds Stephen put out have sprouted and some of the bare spots are looking green. Now if … Continue reading →