Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Friday – Things have been a bit crazy at work the last few weeks and I’ve been putting in extra hours at home to try and keep up. I’m glad the weekend is here!
2. Bubbles – Henry finally learned how to blow bubbles! He was so proud of himself and wanted to try every single wand. When he got tired of blowing bubbles we added the next best thing……water!
3. Sitting Up – Lily sat in the Bumbo seat for the first time today. She really enjoyed sitting on the porch and watching Henry play.
4. Green Grass – I can’t resist going barefoot in the cool, soft, green grass. The feeling instantly brings back memories of summer as a child.
5. Little Tomatoes – I spy something growing in our garden…..
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!
Like this: Like Loading...
Baby #2, Henry, Life, Odds 'n Ends
baby, bubbles, bumbo, family, friday, fun, garden, motherhood, photography, play, smile, toddler
This weekend Stephen and I celebrated our wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that I have been happily married to my childhood sweetheart for six years. Each year seems to fly by faster than the last. I really couldn’t …
Continue reading →
Odds 'n Ends
babysitter, bamboo, bridge, california dreaming, celebrate, childhood sweetheart, congratulations, creek, dating, downtown, fun, garden, happy, happy anniversary, ice cream, married, memory, nature, outdoors, rock quarry, six years, strength, waterfall, weakness, wedding
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. We sold our car. This car has seen better days. It was old and beat up when I got it back in college but it greatly surpassed everyone’s expectations …
Continue reading →
act of kindness, Aldi, car, excitement, first car, garden, giddy, quarter, rain, shopping cart, simle, sold, summer