At two months you……
- Are long and skinny (23″ long (75th percentile), 10 lbs 1 oz (20th percentile), 15″ head circumference (47th percentile).
- Are wearing 0-3 month shirts and newborn pants.
- Have dark hair and dark grey eyes with a little bit of brown in the center.
- Look almost exactly like your brother did at this age.
- Still have a flat spot on the left side of your head but it is starting to get better.
- Are eating every 3 hrs during the day with a little cluster feeding in the evening.
- Love to be swaddled and will pull your hands up by your face.
- Are sleeping through the night (at least 7 hrs) and are still pretty sleepy during the day.
- Love bath time!
- Are smiling and cooing at everyone.
- Do a pretty good job of lifting your head well while laying on your tummy and holding your head up while sitting up.
- Had two weeks in the middle of the month where you were fussy every evening from 6:00-10:00. I am thankful that you would calm down if I held you in the baby carrier and that it only lasted two weeks.
I can’t wait to get to know you more sweet girl!
Let’s get together!