Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Strawberries – Hooray for strawberry season!!
2. New grass – The grass seeds Stephen put out have sprouted and some of the bare spots are looking green. Now if only we could get the chickens to stop eating the new growth…..
3. First hair cut – Henry had his first hair cut this week and it went really well! When I can get him to hold still for 5 seconds I’ll take a few pictures to share with you guys.
4. Pretty things – I found this old Pyrex dish at a garage sale. I absolutely love the color and for 25 cents I couldn’t pass it up.
5. Giant sandbox – Ok, so technically this is a volleyball court….but that is not how Henry and I see it!
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!