Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. I’m an aunt! – My brother and his wife had their daughter this week. We were thrilled to meet her and are so happy that she is healthy and the delivery went well.
2. Fresh eggs – While walking around the neighborhood we stoped to talk to a neighbor who is also raising chickens. After swapping stories he told us that he has more eggs than he can eat and give us some of the extra.
3. Act of kindness – It feels great to do something kind for someone else. Especially if they didn’t ask for the task to be done and you surprised them.
4. Stain stick – I’m glad I have a stain stick for all of those times when a bib just doesn’t quite cover it. Ha!! Take that spaghetti sauce!
5. Thrift stores – You never know what you’ll find at a thrift store but today I found a few cute skirts!
Bonus Picture! – Not sure why Stephen was letting Henry run around the back yard in just his diaper but they sure were having fun together!
So what made you smile this week?
Let’s get together!
My ten year old brought me a rose he picked out of the yard! I like your Friday 5 idea!
How sweet of him!