- Grew more this month than you did last month (19 lb 14 oz, 29 1/2″ long and 18 1/2″ head circumference) and are wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 shoes.
- Still don’t have much hair but you do have a long tuft of hair that often sticks up at the back of the top of your head.
- Have seven teeth.
- Are still nursing three times a day and get some supplemental formula from a cup at each meal. You finally figured out how to drink from a cup independently but would much rather eat food than drink.
- Love finger foods and would eat them exclusively if I would let you.
- Are still taking two naps a day. One long hour and a half nap in the morning and a shorter 30 minute nap in the afternoon. For a little while you shifted to one mid-day nap but then you went back to what you had been doing.
- Started standing on your own at the beginning of the month and then took your first few steps on your own and the end of the month.
- Like to lead interactive games like peek-a-boo and chase. You think it is so funny when you stick your head out from behind whatever you were using to hide and say “ah-baa” and you squeal with delight when Daddy crawls around chasing you.
- Love it when your Daddy comes home. As soon as you hear the door open you look towards the door, squeal loudly and call for “Da-da”.
- One moment you want to be independent and the next moment you are clinging to me crying “Mama”.
- When you wake up you like to sit and cuddle with me for a while until you are fully awake. Those are such sweet moments and I call you My Cuddle Bug.
Want to see how Henry has grown? Check out the previous months.