Here are five things that made me smile this week.
1. Castle – This castle has been handed down to several kids in the family and now it has made it’s way to Henry. He absolutely loves the slide!
2. Finding money – I was digging through a pile of receipts and check stubs when I came across a lost business check that we hadn’t deposited! It came at a time when we really needed it too. Coincidence? I think not. God is always faithful to provide for our needs. Sometimes it is in ways that we wouldn’t even think to ask for.
3. Spring flowers – Daffodils are showing up everywhere. Except of course in our yard. Ha! Our wimpy daffodils never actually produce a flower. These lovely flowers are in our neighbors garden.
4. New teeth in – Henry had 4 molars pop through last week. This week has been much better now that we all have relief from his pain and misery.
5. Chicks – Cute and fluffy little chicks are now at the Tractor Supply store.
When Henry first switched over to whole milk he wasn’t going through it very fast so I bought the quart size bottles of milk rather than a whole gallon. I stashed the bottles away in the closet thinking they would … Continue reading →
I’m excited to share another easy sewing project with you today! Besides making this onesie dress for my Sister-in-law’s baby shower I also made some crib sheets. When I was pregnant with my son we decided not to find … Continue reading →
My Sister-in-law is having a girl so I had the perfect chance to sew up a cute little dress! Since this onesie dress is fast and easy to construct it not only makes a perfect baby shower gift but it … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made Henry smile this week. 1. Snacks – This boy loves to eat! 2. Cat – A stray, tailless cat has been hanging around our house lately. It is very friendly and will often come up … Continue reading →
Last week we were living in a winter wonderland! I know that a few inches of snow sticking around for three days is not a big deal to some people but in South Carolina it is a a really big … Continue reading →
Happy Valentines Day! I hope that you all have a special someone you can share your heart with today. I have two valentines at my house. Stephen has been extra sweet to me today and I love him very much. … Continue reading →
Here are five things that made me smile this week. 1. Flip Flops – I picked up these cute little flip flops for $1 and Henry LOVES them. Well he loves all shoes really. If he finds a shoe he … Continue reading →
I love decorating for Valentine’s day and I’ve had red hearts on my mind a lot lately. When I was shopping for fabric the other day I came across this fun little polka-dot fabric. I didn’t really NEED the fabric … Continue reading →
Henry is at the age where he spends a lot of time putting items into a container then taking them out and repeating the process over and over again. I am always on the hunt for new things to keep … Continue reading →